Tip #64: Did You Know?


One out of six couples have infertility.

If it has been one year or longer since you last used contraception and you are not pregnant yet, you should see a Reproductive Endocrinologist.

Women who are 35 or older are recommended to come in for evaluation after six months of unprotected sex. Women who have a known hormonal disorder (e.g., polycystic ovarian syndrome) should seek assistance when they are ready to conceive and not wait.