Tip #68: Seeking Help To Conceive


One in six couples will need assistance to conceive, it is that common!

It is time to meet with a Reproductive Endocrinologist if a couple have been having unprotected sex for one year without conceiving. However, if the female partner is 35 or older, or if there is any reason to suspect there will be a problem to conceive, seeing the specialist after six months of trying is recommended.